Caring Legal Advice for Severe Burn Victims
Our Sarasota Burn Injury Attorney Provides Support and Tough Legal Counsel
Offices in Sarasota and Venice, Florida
Over a million Americans suffer burn injuries every year. Over 500,000 of those injuries result in hospitalization, and over 4,000 result in death. The physical, financial and emotional toll severe burn injuries can take on burn victims and their families is staggering. Sarasota injury lawyer Maria Gerber and the Gerber Law Group, P.A. have in-depth knowledge about, and deepest sympathy for, the struggles a severe or catastrophic burn can cause. Maria believes that using her intellect and her skills to help her clients is important, and that each client deserves justice. Maria offers personal, yet aggressive representation to give back to her community and provide her clients with quality, supportive legal counsel. Burns are very painful, and the healing process can be even more so.
- Burn victims are very prone to infection. Burn-damaged or destroyed skin no longer offers the protection that skin normally provides. Over 10,000 people die of burn-related infections every year in the United States.
- Burn victims are easily dehydrated. Burned skin loses fluid rapidly, which can result in dehydration and shock.
- Severe burns cause nerve damage. Third degree burns penetrate through the skin, damaging nerves and causing partial paralysis and lack of sensation.
- Burn victims have an increased risk of respiratory distress and cardiac arrest.
- Burn victims have an increased risk of skin cancer or tissue cancer at the burn site.
- Severe burns require months or even years of painful treatments, such as debridement, skin grafts and irrigation.
- Burns can permanently scar and disfigure the victim, causing anguish, depression and loneliness with which the victim may struggle for the rest of his life.
If you or someone you love has suffered from catastrophic burn injuries in Florida because of someone else’s negligence, you may be able entitled to financial compensation. Financial support is crucial for a burn victim to live the best life she can live. A severe burn victim’s financial needs can seem astronomical, and the costs of these necessities will only increase as time passes:
- Doctor visits
- Physical therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Medical equipment
- Reconstructive surgery
A competent Sarasota injury lawyer can help you assess your living requirements and help you hold a negligent party accountable for your suffering. Sarasota injury attorney Maria Gerber and her staff at the Gerber Law Group, P.A. have been in business for 10 years, servicing the southwest coast of Florida. Maria Gerber knows how difficult catastrophic burn injuries can be, not only physically and financially, but also emotionally. She works closely with doctors and hospitals to help her clients understand their injuries and obtain maximum benefits. Herself a personal injury victim and a single mother of four young children, Maria Gerber understands how difficult your future may be. Maria’s advice is free, and she receives no fees unless you prevail. You will always work directly with Maria as your attorney. Contact Sarasota injury lawyer Maria Gerber today for a FREE consultation about your burn injuries. You have nothing to lose by seeking legal advice to live the most comfortable life possible.
NO FEE UNLESS WE RECOVER MONEY FOR YOU.