Gerber Law: For Justice
Providing aggressive advocacy to injury victims in the southwest coast of Florida for 20 years.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage
When you suffer a personal injury, your life can dramatically change. Medical problems are merely the tip of the iceberg - financial distress, depression, marital problems, familial/relational issues and anxiety can overwhelm personal injury victims and their families. You might seek a personal injury attorney's advice; however, some attorneys may not seem able or willing to understand your experience or care about you personally - and that is the difference between other attorneys and Sarasota injury attorney Maria Gerber of Gerber Law.
As a Florida native, Maria understands the importance of knowing and serving the local and surrounding communities. Maria has the experience and professional background to provide you with the aggressive legal counsel you need, but she also treats her clients with consideration and respect. Maria and her staff know that both legal knowledge and understanding are paramount to quality representation, and every one of Maria's clients receives personal care and attention as part of her personal injury practice.
Throughout her years in private practice, Maria has gained experience in serving personal injury clients, and she has built a large civil practice with a focus on accident and injury claims. Maria only represents injured children and adults, and she never represents insurance companies.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 1994
- Honors: cum laude
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: With Honors
- Florida, 1995
Classes & Seminars
- Instructor, Lectured on police practice, accident investigation, use of force, constitutional law and criminal law, St. Petersburg Junior College
- Instructor, Lectured on police practice, accident investigation, use of force, constitutional law and criminal law, Polk Community College
- Pinellas County State Attorney’s Office, State Prosecutor, 1995 to 1998
- Assistant State Attorney
- American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association (formerly the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers), Member
- American Association for Justice, Member