Advocating For Your Rights After An Automobile Accident
A motor vehicle accident can completely disrupt your life, causing serious injuries which negatively interrupt your daily routine. When an accident and resulting injury affects both your professional and personal life, an attorney can assist in advocating for your rights.
At Gerber Law, we realize the unique challenges you face following a motor vehicle collision. You may feel vulnerable and overwhelmed due to the negligent or reckless behavior of another driver. We represent accident victims across Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties. Schedule a free initial consultation with us by calling 866-233-4529 (4LAW).
Experience In A Wide Array Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Every motor vehicle accident is unique and should be treated as such. Founding attorney Maria Gerber is experienced in assisting with complex cases resulting from:
- Bicycle crashes: Because of the limited protection that bicyclists have compared to motor vehicles, these accidents can be severe.
- Car accidents: One of the most common motor vehicle accidents, a car crash can produce serious injuries and significant property damage.
- Motorcycle accidents: Florida’s temperate weather appeals to many motorcyclists but with the limited protection that motorcycles provide, crashes can be devastating.
- Pedestrian collisions: When cars, trucks or other vehicles neglect to properly share the road with pedestrians, serious injuries can result.
- Truck crashes: A collision with a semitruck can be devastating and invite complex legal considerations with multiple involved parties.
- Boating accidents: Boating activities are enjoyed by locals and tourists alike, but an accident on the open water can have fatal consequences for everyone involved.
Motor vehicle accidents can cause severe, even fatal injuries. Seeking medical attention immediately following an accident is critical. Once the extent of your injuries is known, Ms. Gerber can assist in filing an insurance claim and pursuing damages for your suffering.
Pursuing Damages Following Serious Injuries
Damages can compensate you for medical expenses, potentially lost wages, property damages, and pain and suffering. In our quest to uncover damages for you, we offer a unique, hands-on approach to resolving your case. With our experienced guidance and Ms. Gerber’s firsthand knowledge of the challenges that accident victims face, we aim to enable you to move forward as efficiently as possible.
Consult With An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations at both our Sarasota and Venice offices. There is no risk to you; if we do not successfully uncover compensation for you, you will not pay. Schedule a consultation by calling us at 866-233-4529 (4LAW) or by sending us an email.