Gerber Law: For Justice
Providing aggressive advocacy to injury victims in the southwest coast of Florida for 20 years.
Here To Help You Recover Compensation After A Car Accident
Florida is a state with crowded roads, failing infrastructures and inclement weather, as well as distracted and intoxicated drivers on the roads. Many Floridians are injured or killed in automobile accidents each year.
Steps To Take After A Car Accident
- Seek medical attention: If you are injured, seek medical attention immediately. You may be able to obtain all the information you need on a police report for your lawsuit.
- Obtain a copy of the police report: Request a copy of the police report and take down all information from the other driver and any witnesses. Collect insurance information from other drivers, get their license plate numbers and request their phone numbers.
- Take photos: Take photos of the scene of the accident. Write down what happened. Listen to witness testimonies.
- Get medical information: Collect all medical information, including all bills and any future expenses you anticipate.
- Call a lawyer: Call an attorney as soon as possible. Attorney Maria Gerber wants to get working on your case while the evidence is still fresh. Procrastinating will reduce your chances of securing a full settlement or verdict.
- Take advantage of a free case evaluation: Attend your free consultation with us. Bring evidence with you and explain what happened and who you are targeting in your case. Are you seeking more from an insurance company, or are you going after a third party? If we are able to help, attorney Maria Gerber will launch in on your case as soon as possible. She suggests that you don’t discuss your accident with anyone, especially the other party’s insurance company.