Trial-Tested Help Is Available After Serious Truck Accidents
Trucks have a lot more force than regular automobiles, and a negligent driver or poor road conditions can result in a tragic accident. Oftentimes, truck accidents involve passenger cars, and it is the driver of the car who ends up getting hurt.
If you or a loved one was involved in a truck collision, then you could be owed financial compensation for your losses and injuries. Contact Gerber Law at 866-233-4529 (4LAW) to discuss your case for free.
Types Of Accidents Gerber Law Can Help With
- Rollover accidents: Trucks can overturn, especially when harsh winds catch the top of the semitruck-trailer and bring it to the side.
- Truck jackknife accidents: Trucks jackknife when the trailer moves to the side rather than following the lead of the cabin. Truck jackknife accidents can often cause serious car pileups.
- Head-on collisions: Large trucks often have to take two-lane roads to get to their destinations. When individuals try to pass on the highway, it can lead to head-on collisions. Other times, the driver will drift into the other lane, causing the crash.
- Rear-end collisions: It takes more effort for a truck driver to stop his or her vehicle. If the trucker is not paying attention and applying the brakes appropriately, there is a chance that he or she will be injured in a collision.
- Sideswipe accidents: Truckers have large blind spots in their vehicles, and oftentimes if they don’t take the effort to check before safely making a lane change, they can sideswipe a smaller vehicle. Because these individuals are normally traveling at fast speeds, sideswipe accidents can cause significant damage.