Personal Injury Law Firm
Protecting The Rights of Florida Accident Victims
Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney in Sarasota & Venice
We Represent Clients Across Florida Following an Automobile Accident
A motor vehicle accident can completely disrupt your life, causing serious injuries which negatively interrupt your daily routine. When an accident and resulting injury affects both your professional and personal life, an attorney can assist in advocating for your rights.
At Gerber Law, we realize the unique challenges you face following a motor vehicle collision. You may feel vulnerable and overwhelmed due to the negligent or reckless behavior of another driver. Our motor vehicle accident lawyer in Venice represents accident victims across Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte counties.
Schedule a free initial consultation with us by calling (941) 304-5003.
Experience in a Wide Array of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Every motor vehicle accident is unique and should be treated as such.
Founding attorney Maria Gerber is experienced in assisting with complex cases resulting from:
- Bicycle crashes: Because of the limited protection that bicyclists have compared to motor vehicles, these accidents can be severe.
- Car accidents: One of the most common motor vehicle accidents, a car crash can produce serious injuries and significant property damage.
- Motorcycle accidents: Florida’s temperate weather appeals to many motorcyclists but with the limited protection that motorcycles provide, crashes can be devastating.
- Pedestrian collisions: When cars, trucks, or other vehicles neglect to properly share the road with pedestrians, serious injuries can result.
- Truck crashes: A collision with a semi-truck can be devastating and invite complex legal considerations with multiple involved parties.
- Boating accidents: Boating activities are enjoyed by locals and tourists alike, but an accident on the open water can have fatal consequences for everyone involved.
Motor vehicle accidents can cause severe, even fatal injuries. Seeking medical attention immediately following an accident is critical. Once the extent of your injuries is known, Ms. Gerber can assist in filing an insurance claim and pursuing damages for your suffering.
Our Client Testimonials
Hear From Former Clients
“I highly recommend Gerber Legal Services.” - LA Reid
“Attorney Gerber has been very understanding, helpful, took the time to explain everything and was always available when I need to talk to her.” - Gabriele R.
“I highly recommend Gerber Law!” - P.M.
“Thank you for your compassion and understanding.” - Tom
“Definitely went the extra mile.” - David
“I’m very happy and satisfied with the results.” - Samantha
“I appreciate your work and effort.” - Sara
“Your group is the best.” - Brandon
“My personal thanks to each and every one of you.” - Jean
“Brought me to a very satisfying resolution.” - Todd
“I appreciate all the help you gave.” - Karen
$775 Thousand Truck Accident
$690 Thousand Pedestrian Accident
$675 Thousand Auto Accident
$450 Thousand Bicycle Accident
$425 Thousand Premises Liability
$365 Thousand Slip & Fall
Pursuing Damages Following Serious Injuries
Damages can compensate you for medical expenses, potentially lost wages, property damages, and pain and suffering. In our quest to uncover damages for you, we offer a unique, hands-on approach to resolving your case. With our experienced guidance and Ms. Gerber’s firsthand knowledge of the challenges that accident victims face, we aim to enable you to move forward as efficiently as possible.
Consult with an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations at both our Sarasota and Venice offices.
There is no risk to you; if we do not successfully uncover compensation for you, you will not pay. Schedule a consultation by calling us at (941) 304-5003 or by sending us an email.
Meet Your Attorney
Maria Gerber is an experienced, dedicated, and compassionate lawyer who takes on each case with a personalized approach.
Get Started On Your Case
Helping Florida's Injured ACcident Victims For Over 28 Years
No Fees or Cost Unless We Win For You.
Experienced Representation. Client Advocacy. Skilled Negotiator.
We Offer Home & Hospital Visits For Our Clients.
We Are Available 24/7 & Have Free Consultations In Person, By Phone, and Virtual.